Text alerts allow you to instantly be notified of your most important phone calls.
The CallForce portal allows you to set up text notifications for the types of phone calls that are most important to you. You can completely customize which calls you receive these alerts for, and these settings can be changed anytime.
In order to receive text alerts, you must enter a phone number in your account. You can add a phone number by visiting Settings > User Info in your Portal.
To start using text alerts, do the following:
- Log into your Portal account at portal.getcallforce.com
- On the menu bar on the left, click "Settings".
- Within the settings page, select the "Notification Settings" tab.
- Select the category or categories for which you would like to be notified via text.
- Click on the text alert toggle to turn text alerts on.
If you have any questions or would like assistance setting up text alerts, reach out to email@example.com or call 801-901-0502 to speak with a member of our support staff.