Every call handled by CallForce will be displayed to you in your customer portal. To set up your customer portal, follow these steps:
- Click on this link
- Enter your email and press submit.
The email that you enter must be one of the emails that you gave to your onboarder during setup. If you have additional emails you would like to add, you can add them in once you have created your portal account for the email(s) that you gave CallForce during setup.
3. Check your email. Click on the link that was sent to your email and set a password for your CallForce account.
4. Once your password is set, you can visit portal.getcallforce.com to check your reports.
If you would like to read more about the CallForce Portal and its features, here are a couple of helpful links:
- How do I view my daily or urgent reports?
- Set Custom Call Notification Preferences
- How do I print my report from the customer portal?
- How do I download my report data?
- Mark an action item as complete
- Expand and minimize portal sections
If you have any questions regarding this process, reach out to CallForce support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 901-0502.